3/23/2008

Spring is here !!!!


Hellow everyone !!
How are you all well?

I like spring is best except for have a pollen allergy.
I need to mask. Many Japanes pepole wear while masks when we go out.

Pepole suffars from Kafunsho, a kind of hay fever, from the Japanese Cedar
Tree.
It makes your eyes itchy and it makes your nose run as well.
It is terrble allergy.
Does your country have like this?

Well, This photograph is our another facilities which is located along the river.
Please visit us in this season.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.